Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Taste the rainbow, you idiot!


So last time we blogged about M&M’s, but this time we want to pay some attention to Skittles. Life can be hard for a skittle. Mr Skittle proves this with his story. He tells us how he’s often confused with Mr. Red from M&M’s.

'I'm not an M&M, I'm a Skittle'
 
Of course it’s easy to confuse the two:


Mr Skittle says the following about that confusion: 
I have this big S on my chest. Why don’t people ever confuse me for superman?
Another funny quote:People scream at me: 'melts in your mouth, not in your hand'. I scream back: No you idiot, taste the rainbow!!!

This animation wasn’t created by Skittles, but we think this could be a great advertising stunt for Skittles. We say it’s on between Skittles and M&M’s. Please comment which brand you prefer, or respond to our poll on Facebook!



1 comment: