Wednesday, March 7, 2012

I'm Sexy And I Know It


The first thing in mind when thinking: "I'm sexy and I know it" is a wiggling guy with an afro in a speedo. LMFAO. For the ones who don't recognize this picture, watch the following video:


But what does 'LMFAO' and 'I'm sexy and I know it' have to do with those delicious M&M's? 




Ever saw an M&M do the wiggle dance? After reading this blog you will. A couple of weeks before the Super Bowl, this print ad spread, announcing the arrivial of Ms. Brown. 


There already were five computer-animated talking mascots for the brand M&M's; Red, Yellow, Blue, Green and Orange. The only M&M missing was Brown. Time to introduce her. Therefore, Ms. Green is no longer the only female in the M&M's cast. From now on Ms. Brown will be there to support her. Ms. Brown is an intelligent M&M who worked behind the scenes for decades, but now chose to reveal herself. 

That's where LMFAO walks in again. The great song 'I'm sexy and I know it' and  the epic music video play a great role in the revelation of Ms. Brown. Ms. Brown makes her appearance in the M&M's Super Bowl commercial. It is quite short, but hilarious. Sexy Ms. Brown makes her debut in her shiny brown shell, but Red thinks she is naked, which leads into some wiggling. Who says M&M's aren't sexy?



Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle, wiggle, wiggle, YEAH!

No comments:

Post a Comment